- What are the available pricing plans?
- What is included in a Basic Pigeonhole?
- How to choose between different Meeting Pigeonholes?
- Can I upgrade a Pigeonhole?
- How to choose between a One-time Event Pigeonhole and Annual Event Pigeonhole
- Can I supplement my Pigeonhole with Add-ons?
- What does a customisable Enterprise Pigeonhole plan offer?
- Is there any alternative pricing?
What Are the Available Pricing Plans?
We have entry-level Basic Pigeonholes available for free with every account that you can use at any time.
For our premium features, you can choose from these three types of paid plans according to your meeting and event needs:
- Annual Meeting Pigeonholes
- Annual Event Pigeonholes
- One-time Event Pigeonholes
- Enterprise Plans
What Is Included in a Basic Pigeonhole?
Basic Pigeonholes are an excellent way to get started with Pigeonhole Live to run interactive events and meetings. A Basic Pigeonhole includes:
- Sessions: 1 Q&A Session, 5 Poll Sessions and 1 Survey Session
- Participants: Up to 100
- Integrate Pigeonhole Live to Zoom, Cisco WebEx, and Microsoft Teams
- Download data in PDF format
- Limitations: No Q&A Add-ons, no moderation, no participant Add-ons, no duration extension
- Security: Data encryption
To get create a Basic Pigeonhole, click Add Pigeonhole in your Personal Workspace and select Basic:
Setting up a Basic Pigeonhole is the same as setting up other Pigeonholes.
How to Choose Between Different Meeting Pigeonholes?
Meeting Pigeonholes were created for small businesses, smaller division of enterprises, solo presenters, webinars and events with less than 1000 attendees. You may choose one of the Meeting Pigeonholes depending on your specific meeting requirements.
Learn more about purchasing a new Pigeonhole from your account.
Choosing a Meeting Pigeonhole
We offer two types of Meeting Pigeonholes: Pro and Business , priced at USD 96 and USD 300, respectively. While all Pigeonholes share many common features, there are a few important differences that can help you decide which one to purchase for your meetings.
The four key points to consider:
- Do you intend to use question filtering at your meeting? If yes, you should opt for the Business Pigeonhole. The Basic and Pro Pigeonholes do not support this feature. If you purchase a Business Pigeonhole, you will still have the option to disable question filtering later from your Workspace or the Admin Panel.
- How many participants does your meeting require? If you are expecting more than 200 participants in your meeting, you can purchase the Business Pigeonhole as it supports up to 1,000 participants. You can have up to 200 participants with a Pro Pigeonhole.
- Do you need your logo to be featured? If you would like your logo to be featured in the Audience Web App and Panels, the Business Pigeonhole supports Logo Branding. You can also choose the background color you would like for your Pigeonhole with Custom Themes.
- Do you require raw data to user response data and reports? If yes, we encourage you to use our Pro and Business Pigeonholes to download reports in both Excel and PDF files.
Meeting Pigeonholes support unlimited Pigeonholes of your choice for a year.
Can I Upgrade a Pigeonhole?
You can also choose to upgrade your Pigeonhole. This can be done anytime your Pigeonhole is active. Upon successful payment, the new Pigeonhole will be in effect immediately. Please note that there is no downgrade option. We also have a no-refund policy.
How to choose between a One-time Event Pigeonhole and an Annual Event Pigeonhole
With a One time Event Pigeonhole, you may purchase a different Pigeonhole for each event, depending on your specific event requirements. Two points to consider before selecting a one-time Event Pigeonhole or an Annual Event Pigeonholes:
- How many events do you run in a year and how long do you want the Pigeonhole to be live for the event? If you plan to only run one event per year that lasts for a maximum of 7 days, you can purchase a one-time Engage or Captivate plan. If you plan to run multiple events in a year, and you want your event to be live for more than 7 days, you can purchase an Annual Engage or Annual Captivate plan
- Do you need a team workspace to collaborate with your team members in setting-up and running your Pigeonhole? If not, you can purchase our one-time event plan. If yes, we recommend that you purchase an Annual Event Pigeonholes to have access to a Team Workspace with 2-3 Workspace members and with the option to add additional team members at an additional rate.
If you use Pigeonhole Live on a regular basis and are interested in an Annual Event Pigeonholes, you can choose between:
- Annual Engage (USD 1200)
- Annual Captivate (USD 2700)
- Enterprise (Contact our Sales team)
Annual Event Pigeonholes support unlimited Pigeonholes of your choice for a year. For more information on our Event One time plans and Annual Event Subscriptions, refer to this page.
Can I Supplement My Pigeonhole with Add-Ons?
Add-on is only available for our Engage Pigeonhole. If your Engage Pigeonhole requires more than 1000 participants, you can add-on additional participants. Each additional 500 participants costs USD 98.
The add-on can be purchased together with your Engage Pigeonhole or purchased later for an existing Pigeonhole.
Note: Some Add-ons are not available during purchase— you can write in a request to us here and we will work with you on your requirements. Send a request when:
- You expect an audience larger than 5000 participants.
- You need Custom Branding. Learn more about Custom Branding.
What Does a Customisable Enterprise Plan Offer?
The Enterprise-Meeting and Enterprise-Event plans are fully customisable Pigeonhole plans that caters to enterprise clients who have specific requirements and intend to use Pigeonhole Live regularly.
To better suit your organizational requirements, our team will work with you to design a bespoke Pigeonhole plan. Additionally, Enterprise clients also have access to:
- Enterprise-grade security features like audience and team Single Sign-On and IP Address Whitelist
- Integrations with complementary enterprise platforms such as Brightcove and Kollective
- Audit logs, to trace every action performed in a team back to a user and enforce accountability in your team users’ actions
- Ability to manage and enforce specific settings across all team Pigeonholes to ensure compliance with your organization’s policies and requirements when using Pigeonhole Live
- Priority support and more
To find out more about our Enterprise Plan, drop us a line.
Are There Any Alternative Pricing or Sponsorships?
If you're a non-profit organization operating in the areas that we support, we also have discounted rates for you. Submit a support request from your Workspace for more information.