How the Quiz runs on presenter pace without timer
- When a session is live, your audience will be able to enter the session. However, quiz set to run on presenter’s pace will only begin when the admin clicks on Start poll.
- The Audience Web App is synchronised to the Projector Panel to reflect the same questions.
- The admin/presenter will be clicking through the quiz to reveal the answer for each question.
- The admin/presenter will be driving the quiz's pace by clicking through the questions. Participants will not be able to click 'next' to move to the next question on their own.
You can also see how to run a Quiz on presenter pace with a timer set.
Steps and admin controls
1. When your participants are ready, click on Start Poll on the Admin Panel to begin the Quiz.
You can view the live count of participants who has entered your Quiz session before you click Start Poll.
2. Click Reveal answer to show the correct answer for the question.
You can reveal the answers at any time you are comfortable with, e.g. when your participants have voted sufficiently.
You can gauge the level of participation by the vote counter or the number of participants. This might help you decide on the apt time to reveal the answer.
3. To advance participants to the next question, click Next.
Clicking Next will advance the quiz to the next question on both the Audience Web App and the Projector Panel.
|Prev||Reveals the previous question on both the Projector Panel and Audience Web App|
|Next||Reveals the next question on both the Projector Panel and Audience Web App|
The Admin Panel, Projector Panel, and Audience Web App are synchronised at all times during the Quiz.
To advance to the next question, the right answer has to be revealed.
4. When the Quiz is completed, results are projected to the admin and audience.
|Audience Web App||