- How to add Pigeonhole Live to meetings hosted on Cisco Webex?
- Features to note when using Pigeonhole Live on Cisco Webex
If you use Cisco Webex Meetings to run your virtual meetings, you can easily add Pigeonhole Live's Audience Web App to the meeting to give your attendees a seamless audience engagement experience. This integration is supported for Webex Meetings and Events on Desktop (Windows and Mac) only.
You can use the full suite of Pigeonhole Live features in this integration.
How to add Pigeonhole Live to meetings hosted on Cisco Webex?
1. Once you have set up your meeting on Cisco Webex, go to the toolbar menu at the top of the page and click on Share.
2. Then, select Share Multimedia in the dropdown menu.
Note: If the Share Multimedia option is not enabled, you need to update your settings to allow multimedia sharing.
3. Enter your Pigeonhole or specific session URL in the field. Learn how you can obtain your Pigeonhole or session URL here.
4. Select OK. The Audience Web App will appear in the Multimedia Viewer panel as shown below.
Note: If attendees are signed-in on Cisco Webex, they will still appear as anonymous on Pigeonhole Live.
Features to note when using Pigeonhole Live on Cisco Webex
Use Pigeonhole Live's Q&A to crowdsource questions from your attendees during your remote meetings. Your attendees can submit and vote on questions while watching the live video within the same window.
Pigeonhole Live offers 5 different poll-types: Multiple-choice, Open-ended, Word Cloud, Quiz and Assessment, that you can use to engage attendees, get consensus on decisions, or brainstorm ideas during a meeting.
Use Announcements to keep your attendees informed during the meeting or direct them to a Poll, Q&A or Survey. Learn how to create and send announcements here.
4. Comments/Answers/Admin Replies
Allow your attendees to engage in conversations in the comments section. You can also use the Answers feature to submit verified answers from the speaker/admin or use our Admin Replies feature to send direct replies to specific attendees.