- How to run a Quiz session with Leaderboard?
- Leaderboard display
- Leaderboard insights
Our Quiz session is equipped with a leaderboard that allows you to rank your participants on overall performance in a Quiz, based on the speed and accuracy of their answers for the quiz questions.
How to run a Quiz session with Leaderboard?
1. After creating your quiz questions, you will notice that the Leaderboard option is selected by default under Quiz Settings.
Note: Leaderboard is only available when running Quiz in Presenter pace.
2. When running a quiz with leaderboard, admins can choose between collecting anonymous responses or recording participants' profiles in a Quiz session. The Anonymous responses box under ‘Quiz Settings’ is also selected by default under Quiz Settings. You may unselect it if you wish to record your participants’ profiles during the quiz.
3. Once you have all the details set and ready for your Quiz session, click Save quiz.
Participating in a Quiz session with Leaderboard
If Anonymous Responses is enabled
1. On the Audience Web App, your participants will be given a random ‘Play as’ name that is auto-generated when they join the quiz.
2. The ‘Play as’ can be customised to any desired name your participants wish to identify with. To change their ‘Play as’ name, participants can click on the name field to edit and Save once done.
Note: If a participant chooses to play anonymously, only their ‘Play as’ name will be associated with the quiz score in the Excel export.
3. Participants can choose to update their Profile with their actual details by clicking on the Profile button at the top right
4. Once the details are saved, the participant’s name will appear at the top right. Participants are still able to Join anonymously if they wish to do so.
If Anonymous Responses is disabled
1. If Anonymous responses is not selected under ‘Quiz Settings’ when setting up, your audience will be required to create a profile on the Audience Web App to join the quiz.
2. When a participant joins a quiz on the Audience Web App, a pop-up will appear to prompt the participant to create a profile before participating in the quiz.
3. After creating their profile, their name will appear at the top right corner. They can start participating in the quiz by clicking Begin.
1. The quiz Leaderboard will display all players' rankings based on their performance after every question on the Admin Panel, Moderator Panel, Projector Panel and Audience Web App.
2. On the Audience Web App, the player will also be notified of the number of ranks he/she rose or dropped from the previous question.
3. The final results displayed on the Projector Panel will only show the top 6 players.
4. The final results displayed in the Audience Web App include the player's rank and the summary of the quiz session.
Note: If a player joins the quiz but does not answer any question, his/her name will not appear on the Leaderboard.
1. You can view the leaderboard for the top 6 players under ‘Insights’ > click on Sessions > under Polls in your Workspace.
2. You can export Insights (as PDF or Excel) once the event has ended. The PDF includes the complete leaderboard statistics.
3. The Excel report includes detailed breakdown of the Poll Results (percentage of votes for each question), Poll by Users (individual participants’ scoring and details) and Attendees (participant details).