How Quiz runs automatically on presenter pace with timer
- The Audience Web App is synchronised to the Projector Panel, so both interfaces will always show the same question at any one time.
- The answer to each question is automatically revealed when time is up, according to a countdown timer that is shown on both the Audience Web App and Projector Panel.
- Participants advance to the next question automatically 10s after the answer has been revealed. They will not be able to click 'next' to move to the next question on their own.
You can also see how to run a Quiz on presenter pace without a timer.
Steps and admin controls
1. When your participants are ready, click on Start Poll in the Admin Panel to begin the Quiz.
You can look at the live count of participants who are in your Quiz session to help you decide if your participants are ready!
2. The Quiz runs automatically according to the timing you have set.
A countdown timer moves your audience along the quiz automatically. Based on the timer that you have set, participants must answer each question before the timer counts down to 00:00.
3. When time is up for each question, the correct answer is revealed for 10s.
As an Admin, you can now choose to Pause the Quiz, and remain on this screen for as long as you'd like. Otherwise, your participants will automatically be advanced next question after the 10s.
4. If polling is paused, you can go back to the previous question, move on to the next one, or simply resume the Quiz.
|Prev||Show the previous question on both the Projector Panel and Audience Web App|
|Next||Show the next question on both the Projector Panel and Audience Web App|
|Resume||Resume the countdown and automatically advance to the next question when time is up|
The Admin Panel, Projector Panel, and Audience Web App are synchronised at all times during the Quiz.
4. When the Quiz is completed, results are shown to the admin and audience.
|Audience Web App||