- Enterprise (Events)
- How to enable the Pigeonhole Live app on the Bizzabo Event set up page?
- How to change to another Pigeonhole event session from the Bizzabo Event setup page?
- How to preview how your attendees will see and use Pigeonhole Live on the Bizzabo Venue?
- How to edit the integrated Pigeonhole event from the Bizzabo Event setup page?
- Commonly Encountered Issues
If you're hosting your virtual event on Bizzabo, you can add Pigeonhole Live to sessions in your event to increase engagement and interactivity with your audience.
This integration will support most of Pigeonhole Live features including Q&A, Chat, Polls, Quizzes, and Surveys. It is fully integrated with your Bizzabo virtual event site so attendees are automatically logged in and can use Pigeonhole Live with their Bizzabo profiles.
Note:This feature is only available on Enterprise (Events) plans.
How to enable the Pigeonhole Live app on the Bizzabo Event set up page?
Once Pigeonhole Live is added to your Bizzabo Event set up page, you can then enable the Pigeonhole Live app for your event. If you do not see the Pigeonhole Live app, please contact your Bizzabo Customer Success Manager who will then help you add Pigeonhole Live to your Bizzabo Event set up page.
1. In your Bizzabo Event Dashboard > go to Build agenda.
2. On your Event Content under Sessions, click on Manage Agenda to create a session before you can enable Pigeonhole Live.
3. Then, click on New Session.
4. Fill in all the details. Then, click Save.
Note: If you would like to add another session, click Save + Add Another.
5. The Pigeonhole Live app is disabled by default. To enable the Pigeonhole Live app for your session within your company’s Bizzabo account, click on Engagement.
6. You will need to select Enabled > Edit Pigeonhole session, a pop-up window will prompt you to log in to your Pigeonhole Live account.
Note: If you do not have a Pigeonhole Live account, you will need to create an account in order to create your event sessions.
7. A new window will appear once you click Click Log In. Enter your login details.
8. Once successful, you will need to select your Workspace, Pigeonhole, and Session.
Note: You can only load 1 session at a time. You can also choose to load nested sessions. Any newly added nested session added to the linked session will appear immediately for the attendees.
9. Click Enable once done.
10. You will be able to see your Pigeonhole event information on the Bizzabo Event set up page. Remember to click Save after.
Note: We recommend not to make any changes to the session once your event is live to avoid getting different responses from different groups of attendees. Any changes you make to the session during the event will only take effect on new attendees or latecomers after the changes are saved. Hence, new attendees that join your Bizzabo Venue after a session has been changed will see a different Pigeonhole Live session from the previous batch of attendees.
How to change to another Pigeonhole event session from the Bizzabo Event set up page?
1. Click on Edit Pigeonhole to edit the Pigeonhole event.
2. A pop-up window will appear for you to update the Workspace, Pigeonhole, and Session. Once done, click Select.
3. On the Bizzabo Event set up page, click Refresh View to update the information.
How to preview how your attendees will see and use Pigeonhole Live on the Bizzabo Venue?
1. To view the Bizzabo Venue, scroll down on the left tab panel then click Event Experience.
2. Click Enable the Venue then Save.
3. To preview the Bizzabo Venue, click Preview.
4. A new tab will appear with details of the sessions.
5. To access the session, click on the session you would like to interact with then click on Session interaction.
6. You will be able to access the nested sessions and start interacting.
Note: Third party cookies must be enabled by the attendees for the best experience.
How to edit the integrated Pigeonhole event session from the Bizzabo Event set up page?
1. For any edits within the Pigeonhole event, click Go to Pigeonhole.
2. A new browser will open and you will be directed to your Pigeonhole Workspace. From here, you can make edits on any sessions.
Commonly Encountered Issues
1. If you see this error message, you will need to select your Workspace, Pigeonhole, and Session. Click on Link Pigeonhole Session and follow steps 8 to 10.
2. Another error message you may encounter is not having access to Bizzabo Event set up page ready. You will need to inform the main admin user and have them add you to the Bizzabo Workspace. Once you’re added to the Bizzabo Workspace, you can follow steps 6 to 10.
3. Do enable the Registrant profile for more accurate attendance tracking and to avoid double-counting your attendees during your event.
To enable Registrant profiles, under your Pigeonhole Workspace go to More settings > Attendees > Registrant Profiles. Check the box and click Save.
4. If you have multiple sessions setup in your Pigeonhole event with 1 linked session to your Bizzabo Event setup page, add ‘/current’ to the embed URL to automatically show the current session in that Pigeonhole event.