You can add Speaker Deck and LinkedIn Slideshare presentation slides to your Q&A or regular session so that your audience can refer to them from their own devices.
- You can add one Speaker Deck presentation per session.
- Only Public presentations are supported.
On Speaker Deck:
- Go to the Speaker Deck page of the slides you want to add.
- Under Share section, click on Embed and copy the the script from the text box.
In your Pigeonhole:
- Go to the Integrations page. Paste the HTML codes into the embed script field of Speaker Deck Integration.
- Choose the session you'd like the slides added to, and click on "Add presentation". With this, your slides are successfully added to the session.
How do the slides look on the Audience Web App?
Use Test Mode to check out how your integration looks on the Audience Web App, from the perspective of your audience.