- Enterprise (Events)
- How to add Kaltura videos to Pigeonhole Live?
You can easily add videos hosted on Kaltura to Pigeonhole Live to create a seamless audience engagement experience for your attendees. Your attendees can have an uninterrupted view of the video while submitting and voting on questions and participating in nested polls and surveys.
Note: This integration is only applicable for Q&A and Regular sessions.
* When using this integration, please ensure that you do not exceed the viewership limit imposed by Kaltura. If the viewership capacity is exceeded, additional attendees will not be able to view the meeting video but can still participate in Pigeonhole Live sessions.
How to add Kaltura videos to Pigeonhole Live?
1. Go to the Content page > Entries tab.
2. Select the video you want to embed in Pigeonhole Live.
3. Click on Share and embed on the left hand side of the page below the video thumbnail.
4. On the right side of the page, you will see the embed code. Click on Advanced Settings.
5. The Embed Type is set to Dynamic Embed by default. Click on the dropdown menu and select IFrame Embed.
6. Then, click Copy under the Embed Code.
On Pigeonhole Live:
1. On your event Pigeonhole, go to More Settings> Integrations.
2. Scroll to find Kaltura and select Integrate.
3. Paste the Embed Code that you obtained from Kaltura earlier and select a Q&A or Regular session that you want to embed the video in. Then, click Add Video.
Tip: Use Test Mode to check out how your integration looks on the Audience Web App, from the perspective of your audience.
4. Your video is now successfully added to your selected Q&A or Regular session. When your attendees enter the respective session, they will be able to submit and vote on questions and participate in nested polls and surveys while viewing the video on the Audience Web App.