- How to access information about my annual subscription?
- How does auto-renewal work?
- How to purchase additional users and upgrade my subscription?
- How to cancel a subscription?
- How to resubscribe to a cancelled subscription?
- Who can manage the payment methods in a team?
After purchasing an annual subscription, you can access and manage your subscription at any time through workspace settings.
How to access information about my annual subscription?
1. To access information about your annual subscription for Team Pigeonholes, click on the drop-down on the top left-hand corner of the page and select Workspace Settings.
2. Then, select Plan and Billing. From this page, you can view and manage your plan, payment method, billing address, and invoices.
Note: If you purchased a subscription plan through one of our account managers, your plan will be listed as Custom Plan and you will need to submit a support request for plan enquires and renewals.
How does auto-renewal work?
You will be subscribed to auto-renewal upon purchase of your annual subscription. This means that your plan will be conveniently extended for another subscription cycle at the end of the current subscription term. The credit or debit card registered as your default payment method will be charged automatically for the price of the subscription on the renewal date.
You can find the date of the auto-renewal as well as the cost under the Plan section. To turn off auto-renewal, you will have to cancel your subscription.
How to purchase additional users and upgrade my subscription?
1. You can upgrade your subscription or add additional users to your current plan by clicking Upgrade.
2. Next, you will be brought to the selection page where you can select the subscription plan that you want to upgrade to, as well as the additional number of users to add on.
3. Once you have selected the plan and the right number of additional users, click Next. You will be brought to the billing information page. Fill in your billing details, review and click Pay.
4. Upgrades and Add-on purchases will be charged to the default payment method registered under your subscription. Click Pay to confirm your purchase. If the upgrade and Add-ons are purchased later in your subscription, you will be charged a prorated amount until the renewal date.
How to cancel a subscription?
1. You can cancel your subscription anytime during the subscription cycle. To do so, click the drop-down beside Upgrade and select Cancel Subscription.
2. Next, verify by clicking Cancel Subscription in the confirmation modal.
3. Your subscription would be promptly cancelled. You will then receive an email to confirm the transaction. Do note that you will not be able to upgrade your subscription or purchase additional users once you have cancelled your subscription.
How to resubscribe to a cancelled subscription?
1. You can also continue a cancelled subscription anytime during the subscription cycle. To resubscribe to a cancelled subscription, click Continue subscription.
2. Next, confirm your decision by clicking Continue my subscription in the confirmation modal. You will only be allowed to click the button if you have a registered payment method under Plan and billing.
3. Once that is done, you will have successfully resubscribed to your subscription. You will then receive an email to confirm the transaction.
Who can manage payment methods in a team?
The payment method for an annual subscription will only be visible to the team owner. To purchase an annual subscription, you can use a card already saved in your payment methods, or type in the details of a new card in the payment page.
The card that you used to purchase the annual subscription will then become the default payment method. The card used for the default payment method cannot be removed unless you choose to cancel the subscription. You can also change the default payment method to another card. This will be the course of action if your current card is expiring.
This default payment method will be used for future auto-renewals as well as any purchases related to the subscription.
You cannot change the currency of the payment method for any subscription-related purchases once you have purchased an annual subscription.
Team leads and members:
Team leads and members will not have access to the default payment method. Team leads and members will need to contact their team owner to make purchases related to the subscription.