- How to control the Projector Panel remotely from the Admin Panel?
For a hassle-free and seamless presentation experience, you can use the Admin Panel to remotely control the Projector Panel's display. Once connected, you can use your smartphone as a remote clicker to switch between session displays in the Projector Panel, adjusting display options, and managing responses.
How to control the Projector Panel remotely from the Admin Panel?
Step 1: Set up your Projector Panel
1. Open the Projector Panel on the device connected to your presentation screen.
Learn how to get the link for the Projector Panel here.
2. On the top right-hand corner of the page, you will see the default name for the Projector Panel. Click on the edit button next to the name to rename the Projector Panel so you can identify and connect to it easily from the Admin Panel. Then, click Confirm.
3. The new name will be reflected on the top right-hand corner of the page.
Step 2: Connect the Admin Panel to the Projector Panel
1. On a separate device, open the Admin Panel. You will be using the Admin Panel to remotely control the Projector Panel.
2. On the Admin Panel, select the session you want to display on the Projector Panel.
3. Then, click on the Controls icon on the top right-hand corner of the page.
4. Click on the Projector tab to access the Projector Panels that are open and available to connect. Click on Control on the Projector Panel you wish to control.
5. Click Control on the Projector you would like to connect and control.
Step 3: Control the Projector Panel using Projector Control
1. Once connected, you will be able to see the display option for the Projector Panel. Here, you can select the session you wish to display on the Projector Panel.
2. Click on Other Options to customise your how your screen looks or the chart type for your Q&A and Polls.
Note: Any changes to the display made directly on the Projector Panel will also be updated on the Admin Panel and vice versa.
3. You can also perform all the usual functions of the Admin Panel such as moderating questions, marking them as "Active" and "Answered" and controlling the display of Polls.
4. You can hover over the projector panel icon at any time to check the session that is being displayed on the Projector Panel.
Note: In the event your connection with the Projector Panel is disrupted while controlling it, the Admin Panel will automatically attempt to reconnect to the same Projector Panel.
Disconnect or switch Projector Panels
1. To stop controlling the Projector Panel, simply click on the projector icon on the top right-hand corner of the page.
2. On the slide-out tab, select Stop control. You will be disconnected from the Projector Panel.
3. If you wish to connect to a different Projector Panel, simply select Connect on the intended Projector Panel. You will be automatically disconnected from the current Projector Panel.