- Setting up Quiz Session
- Quiz session details
- Ways to run a Quiz session
- Scoring and results for Quiz session
Quizzes are a great way to break the ice and inject fun into your meetings or test your participants’ knowledge during workshops and training sessions.
Setting up Quiz session
- Create a Quiz Session and add Quiz questions
- Decide how you would like to run your quiz - Run Quiz sessions on Presenter pace with timer, Run Quiz on Presenter pace without timer or Run Quiz on Audience pace
- Enable Test Mode to check or test your setup
- Run the Quiz with your participants!
- You can re-run your Quiz session with a new group of participants.
Quiz session details
The session name provided will be your Quiz session title.
Here’s how the Quiz session title will appear in the Audience Web App.
Start and End Time
Your session automatically goes live at the start time, and closes at the end time.
Poll question limits per quiz
A breakdown of poll question limits by the Pigeonhole type:
Ways to run a Quiz session
You can control the pace of your Quiz session by setting it at Presenter's pace (with or without timer) or Audience pace. When a session is live, your audience will be able to enter the session.
For Quiz sessions on Audience pace, participants can simply click Begin to start the quiz at any point after the session is live.
Run Quiz session on Presenter pace with timer
A timed quiz has a built-in countdown timer for each question. You can choose to set a time limit for the audience to answer each question. With the timer on, the audience will advance to the next question automatically after each question time is up.
- Participants advance to the next question automatically eg. 10s after the answer has been revealed. They will not be able to click 'Next' to move to the next question on their own.
- The Audience Web App is synchronised to the Projector Panel and Admin Panel, so all interfaces will always show the same question at any one time
- The answer to each question is automatically revealed when time is up, according to a countdown timer that is shown on both the Audience Web App and Projector Panel.
Run Quiz session on Presenter pace without timer
When setting up a Quiz on Presenter pace, you can choose to not set any timer for attendees to answer each question. With no time limit, the Presenter or Admin fully controls the pace of the quiz. Participants will move to the next question according to the presenter's pace.
- The Audience Web App is synchronised to the Projector Panel, so both interfaces will always show the same question at any one time.
- The Admin/Presenter needs to manually reveal the answer for each question.
- The Admin/Presenter will be driving the quiz's pace by clicking through the questions. Participants will not be able to click 'Next' to move to the next question on their own.
Run Quiz session on Audience pace
For self-paced Quiz sessions, the audience is allowed to participate in the Quiz at their own pace, and the Audience Web App is not synced to the presenter's screen.
- Audience Web App and Projector Panel are independent of each other, and are not synchronised.
- Participants decide how quickly they would like to answer each question, and can complete the quiz before results are shown. They are able to click 'Next' to move to the next question on their own.
- The Admin or Presenter can reveal the correct answer at their own pace as well.
- Participants will only be able to learn about their scoring after Admin has revealed the correct answers.
Scoring and results for Quiz session
When the Quiz is completed, your participants will see their individual scores on their Audience Web App, and the Admin or Presenter will see the overall results on the Admin Panel. The results are also shown on the Projector Panel.
Audience Web App
Scoring on the Audience Web App
When the Quiz is completed, participants will see their individual scores, their selected answers, and the correct answers.
Results on the Admin Panel and Projector Panel
The Admin Panel and Projector Panel will show the overall results once all the participants have completed the quiz. The overall results include total participants, average score, highest score, and number of participants with the highest score.