- Enterprise (Meetings)
- Enterprise (Events)
- You can add one Livestream video per session.
- Only Public and Unlisted videos are supported.
- Go to the Livestream page of the video you want to add.
- At the top right corner of the video, click on the Share button (it looks like an arrow).
- Select the Embed tab and click on the Copy button.
In your Pigeonhole:
- Go to the Integrations page. Paste the text under the Livestream Integration.
- Choose the session you'd like the video added to, then click "Add video".
How does the video look on the Audience Web App?
Once added, the video will automatically appear on the selected session with a fixed 474x200 player size.
If there is more than one integration added to the same session, you can choose Livestream by selecting it from the integrations dropdown list.
Use Test Mode to check out how your integration looks on the Audience Web App, from the perspective of your audience.
- Livestream video automatically plays in fullscreen on Mobile
Click here to compare technical features between video integrations.