You may add a Vimeo, YouTube, Livestream, and Brightcove video to your Q&A or regular sessions on the Audience Web App. This allows your audience to watch and submit questions right from the same page.
- You can add one Vimeo video per session.
- Only Public videos are supported.
- Go to the Vimeo page of the video you want to add.
- Copy the URL of the Vimeo page.
In your Pigeonhole:
- Go to the Integrations page. Paste the URL under Vimeo Integration.
- Select the session you'd like the video added to, then click "add".
How does the video look on the Audience Web App?
Once added, the video will automatically appear on the selected session.
If there is more than one integration added to the same session, you can choose Vimeo by selecting it from the integrations dropdown list.
Use Test Mode to check out how your integration looks on the Audience Web App, from the perspective of your audience.
- Picture-in-Picture (PIP) is available on Desktop and Mobile
- Vimeo video can play in fullscreen on Mobile
- Vimeo video resumes previous session on Desktop and Mobile
Click here to compare technical features between video integrations.