- How to create and customise attendee profile information fields on Pigeonhole Live?
- How to add Pigeonhole Live sessions to events hosted on PGi GlobalMeet Webcast?
If you’re building your virtual event on PGi GlobalMeet Webcast, you can easily add Pigeonhole Live next to your webcast to increase audience engagement and interactivity in your event.
This integration supports all our interactive features (Q&As, Polls, Chat, Quizzes, and Surveys) except Reactions.
Automatic transfer of attendee details is also not available at the moment. However, you can customise the attendee profile details you would like to collect from your attendees by setting it up on Pigeonhole Live. When your attendees join your event on PGi GlobalMeet Webcast, they will be required to sign in and create a profile and add the profile details requested before participating in a session.
How to create and customise attendee profile information fields on Pigeonhole Live?
1. On your Pigeonhole Live Workspace, go to your event Pigeonhole.
2. Go to More Settings> Attendees.
3. Select + Add field to add and customise the fields you want to request from your attendees. You can set each field to optional or required, except for name (which is a required field by default). Make sure to save your settings.
How to add Pigeonhole Live sessions to events hosted on PGi GlobalMeet Webcast?
1. Login to your Webcast Admin portal.
2. Under My Events, click on the event and select the Edit button.
3. On the left panel, select the Event Content tab.
4. Under Optional Content, select Add Custom Player Tabs and you can add Pigeonhole Live to either the Primary or Sidebar Tab.
5. Add Primary Tab or Sidebar Tab. Then, in the Manage Tab Content window enter a name for the tab.
6. At the top right hand side of the text editor, select the <> button in the menu to view the code.
7. Delete all the placeholder code. Then, copy paste the code template below and customise it by adding your Pigeonhole Passcode and Session ID, then click Save Changes.
<body style="min-height: 405px;">
<iframe style="position:absolute;top:0;left:0;height: 100%; border: none;width:100%;" scrolling="yes" src="https://pigeonhole.at/PASSCODE/i/SESSIONID?disablebackbutton" frameborder="0" height="600" width="100%"></iframe>
8. Replace PASSCODE with your Event Passcode and SESSIONID with the Session ID for the session you want to direct your attendees to, in this embed code template. You can find your Event Passcode and Session ID in your Pigeonhole Live Workspace (as shown below).
9. Ensure that the following code has scrolling=”yes” set.
10. Once you Save, you can edit to customise the height (in pixels) to match your video player.
11. This is how it should look once you’ve completed the setup. (Example shows a Primary Tab)