- How to enable attendee and registrant profile settings on your Pigeonhole Live Workspace?
- How to add Pigeonhole Live sessions to events hosted on Gevme?
If you’re hosting your virtual event on Gevme, you can easily add Pigeonhole Live to your event site on Gevme to increase audience engagement and interactivity in your event.
How to enable attendee and registrant profile settings on your Pigeonhole Live Workspace?
Enable the following settings on the Pigeonhole Live Workspace before integrating Pigeonhole Live to your event page on Gevme.
On your Pigeonhole, go to More Settings> Attendees.
1. Under the Profile Information section, enable the setting Allow creating attendee profiles through embed and click Save.
2. Under the Registrant Profiles section, enable the setting Enable registrant profile for this event and click Save.
Then, go to Registrant Profile Settings by clicking on the drop-down next to the Add a registrant button and select Settings.
Enable the setting Allow adding new Registrant Profiles through embed and disable all other settings (as shown below). Click Save.
Note: This option is only available on the Enterprise plan. If you are not on the Enterprise plan you will need to manually upload the Registrants list to your Pigeonhole.
How to add Pigeonhole Live sessions to events hosted on Gevme?
1. On Gevme, go to the Venue Builder and click on Add Blocks.
2. Under Apps, search for and select Pigeonhole Live.
3. Then, add the link to your Audience Web App and customise the display setting accordingly using the options provided.
You can obtain the Audience Web App link from your Pigeonhole Live Workspace under the Run your event section (as shown below).
If you want to add a specific Pigeonhole session to your event, we recommend that you use the session link instead of the general Audience Web App link (which leads to the agenda page). To obtain the session link, simply enter the session that you want to add to Gevme in the Audience Web App and copy the URL with the Session ID (as shown below).
4. Click Save.
You can adjust the final Pigeonhole Live Audience Web App embed to display in either of this orientations in the event page: