- How to add Pigeonhole Live to Microsoft Teams Meetings (before-meeting)?
- How to use the Pigeonhole Live in-meeting?
- Will my Pigeonhole Branding be applied in the Pigeonhole Live tab in Microsoft Teams meetings?
Run Q&As, Polls, and Quizzes powered by Pigeonhole Live during meetings hosted on Microsoft Teams.
Meeting attendees can access the Audience Web App in a side panel within the meeting window, while the meeting organiser can access the Admin Panel within the meeting window to manage sessions and attendee submissions.
Note: This integration only works on Microsoft Teams desktop app.
How to add Pigeonhole Live to Microsoft Teams meetings (before-meeting)?
On your Pigeonhole Live Workspace:
1. Create a Pigeonhole and add the interactive sessions you want to engage your meeting attendees with.
2. Go to 3.Run your event and scroll down to Manage Access with Event Collaborators section.
3. Change your access setting to “Anyone with this link” and click on the Copy button to copy the Admin Panel link.
Note: The integration with Microsoft Teams meetings will only work with this access setting.
On Microsoft Teams:
1. Go to your Calendar and create a meeting. Once you’ve created a meeting, click on the meeting in your calendar, and select Edit.
2. As an organiser, you will be able to add Pigeonhole Live as a tab. Click on the + button on the top of the page.
3. Search for Pigeonhole Live and click on it. Click Add on the pop-up modal.
4. Add the Admin Panel link that you obtained from Pigeonhole Live earlier and click Check Access Link. If the link is valid, click Save.
5. The Pigeonhole Live Admin Panel will load in the tab. From here you can manage your Q&A, Poll, and Quiz sessions before and during the meeting. Only the meeting organiser can add a tab.
Note: If the Admin Panel link is reset on the Workspace, meeting organisers will be kicked out from the Admin Panel window on Teams Meetings. The organiser will have to add the Pigeonhole Live tab again with the new Admin Panel access link.
6. Once the tab has been added, a notification card will be sent to the meeting chat to inform your meeting attendees of the tab.
7. When your meeting attendees click on the meeting invite and access the Pigeonhole Live tab, they will see the Audience Web App where they can participate in the Q&As, Polls, and Quizzes you have set up.
Note: Meeting attendees will not be able to see the Admin Panel.
How to use the Pigeonhole Live tab in-meeting?
To open the Pigeonhole Live tab within the meeting window, click the Join button on the top right-hand side of the page in the meeting invite.
In the meeting window, click on the Pigeonhole Live icon.
Meeting organisers can view the Pigeonhole Live Admin Panel in the side panel within the meeting window when the meeting is live. Organisers can access the Admin Panel to manage the sessions and attendee responses while watching the meeting video.
Note: If you share your screen during the meeting and click on the Pigeonhole Live tab, your attendees will be able to see the Admin Panel.
Attendees can view the Pigeonhole Live Audience Web App in the side panel within the meeting window when the meeting is live. Attendees can access all live sessions in the Audience Web App and participate in them while watching the video during the meeting.
Will my Pigeonhole Branding be applied in the Pigeonhole Live tab in Microsoft Teams meetings?
The Admin Panel and Audience Web App in Teams Meetings will be displayed in the default dark theme of Microsoft Teams meetings.
If custom branding is applied to your Pigeonhole, the custom branding will override the dark theme and be displayed in the Admin Panel and Audience Web App within Microsoft Teams meetings as well.
However, all other types of branding i.e. Custom Themes and Gallery Themes will not be applied to the Admin Panel and Audience Web App within meetings. They will only be displayed when the Admin Panel and Audience Web App are opened outside of Microsoft Teams meetings.