- How to renew subscription before the auto renewal date?
- Upgrading or downgrading your plan before renewing early
You can only create Pigeonholes and start and end within the subscription period. To create Pigeonholes past the subscription end date, you will need to manually renew your subscription before the auto renewal date.
You can renew your subscription up to two months before the auto renewal date. Early renewals will take effect immediately and your default payment method will be charged immediately as well.
Note: You can only renew early if you’re currently subscribed to a plan. If you are an unsubscribed user you need to resubscribe before renewing early or submit a support request.
How to renew subscription before the auto-renewal date?
1. On your Team Workspace, click on the drop-down on the top left-hand corner of the page and select Workspace Settings.
2. Then, select Plan and Billing. From this page, you can choose to renew your subscription at an earlier date than your current auto-renewal date.
3. Under the Plan section, you will see the following banner message (shown below). Click on Renew now in the banner.
Note: This option will only be made available two months before your auto renewal date.
4. Review your plan and select Renew subscription on the modal. Your subscription will be renewed with the current plan type and the associated user licenses.
Note: When renewing early, the renewal price will be prorated to account for the unused days in your current billing cycle.
5. You will receive a confirmation prompt to notify that your subscription has been successfully renewed. An invoice will also be sent to you via notification on your Workspace and email.
Upgrading or downgrading your plan before renewing early
You can choose to upgrade your plan or add additional user licenses before renewing ahead of the auto-renewal date. The upgrade will apply immediately to your plan.
You will not be able to renew early if a downgrade is in effect. To downgrade and renew your subscription before the auto-renewal date, please submit a support request.