- How to downgrade your subscription type and number of user licenses for the next billing cycle?
You can downgrade your plan anytime during your current subscription period. However, the downgrade will only take effect from the next billing cycle and your card will be charged with the new subscription price on the auto-renewal date.
How to downgrade your subscription type and number of user licenses for the next billing cycle?
1. On your Team Workspace, click on the drop-down on the top left-hand corner of the page and select Workspace Settings.
2. Select Plan and Billing. Under the Plan section, you will see your current subscription plan and the number of user licenses attached to your subscription.
3. To downgrade, click on the drop-down next to the Upgrade button and select Downgrade.
4. Select the downgrade options in the modal below and select Downgrade on dd-mmm-yyyy. The new downgraded plan type, number of user licenses, and the date which it will take effect will be reflected below the plan in the Plan and billing page.
You cannot upgrade your current subscription or purchase additional user licenses when a downgrade of plan or user licenses is in effect. To upgrade the subscription or purchase additional user licenses you need to cancel the downgrade first.
You also cannot renew your subscription early when a downgrade is in effect. To downgrade and renew your subscription before the auto-renewal date, please submit a support request. Alternatively, please cancel your downgrade and renew your subscription early.
Downgrading number of user licenses
If you wish to downgrade the number of user licenses for your Team Workspace we recommend that you remove the excess users before the auto-renewal date (when the downgrade takes effect).
If the number of users in your Workspace exceeds the number of user licenses when the downgrade takes effect, the system will automatically remove the excess users from the Workspace. User removal will follow this order:
- Users who have not accepted the invite
- Latest user added the Team Workspace
- If there are no users, latest team lead
You can re-invite users who have been removed from the Workspace after removing other users manually.