- Enterprise (Meetings)
- Enterprise (Events)
This article covers:
- How to archive questions?
- How to restore archived questions?
- Can I edit a question, add Admin Replies or Answers while it’s archived?
- Will archived questions be recorded in Insights?
If you wish to reuse a Q&A session with multiple attendee groups, you can archive questions to declutter and make room for new questions in your Admin Panel.
How to archive questions?
- Go to the Admin Panel in your event Pigeonhole.
- Select the tab you would like to archive and click Archive all, at the top of the page.
- Then, click Archive in the confirmation modal.
- All questions in the tab will be moved to the Archived tab and will no longer be available in the current tab.
Note: The Archive all function only works for the tab that you are currently in. If you wish to archive all questions in other tabs (i.e. Pending or Dismissed), go to the respective tab, and repeat the steps above.
- You can also archive questions individually. Click More on the question you want to archive and select Archive in the drop-down menu. The selected question will be moved to the Archive tab and will no longer be available in the current tab.
How to restore archived questions?
To restore your archived questions:
- Go to the Archived tab.
- Click on the Restore All button at the top of the page and select Restore in the confirmation modal, to restore all questions. The questions will be returned to their respective original states i.e. Allowed, Pending, Dismissed.
- You can also restore questions individually by clicking on the Restore icon on each question.
Can I edit a question, add Admin Replies or Answers while it’s archived?
No, you cannot edit questions, add Admin Replies and Answers to an archived question. You will first need to restore the question in order to perform these functions.
Will archived questions be recorded in Insights?
Archived questions will be recorded in your Event Insights and be marked as Archived.
You can check the Include archived box to include archived questions in the question list.