This article covers:
- What are the accepted payment methods?
- How do I add a new card?
- How do I remove a card?
- How do I change the default payment method?
- How do I edit a payment method?
- What is the refund policy?
What Are the Accepted Payment Methods?
At Pigeonhole Live, we accept valid Visa, MasterCard and American Express debit and credit cards for one-time Pigeonholes, annual subscriptions, and add-ons purchased through your Workspace. If you encounter any difficulty when making a payment, please contact your card issuer.
For enterprises plans, we also accept international bank transfers and can issue quotations and process purchase orders. For more information, please contact your Account Manager or submit a support request.
How do I add a new payment method?
1. To add a new card as a payment method for either your Personal or Team Workspace, click on the drop-down on the top left-hand corner of the page and select Workspace Settings.
2. Then, select Plan and Billing. Under the Payment Method section, select Add card.
3. Once you have filled in your new card’s details, select Save. Your card is now added as a payment method.
Another way to add a card would be through the payment page when purchasing one-time Pigeonholes. Select Use another card, and after filling in the card’s details, indicate that you would like to save the card for future purchases. Then select Pay to carry on with your transaction.
Similarly, you can add a card when purchasing an annual subscription as well. On the payment page, fill in your card’s details and authorise the auto-renewal of the subscription before selecting Submit payment. The card you use will be automatically saved as a payment method, and will become the default payment method as well.
How do I edit a payment method?
1. Under the Payment Method section, select Edit for your chosen payment method.
2. Make the necessary edits by filling in the card’s details and click Save.
How do I remove a card?
1. You can remove a card as one of your payment methods on the Plan and billing page in your Workspace settings. Under the Payment Method section, click on the drop-down of the card you wish to remove, and select Remove card.
2. Next, select Confirm. Your card will then be removed.
3. For a card that is set as the default payment method and is linked to a current subscription plan, you will not be able to remove your card without cancelling your subscription or saving another card as your default payment method first.
How do I change the default payment method?
To change the default payment method to another card, you must first save another card as one of your payment methods.
1. Under the Payment Method section, click on the drop-down menu of the new card, and select Set as default.
2. Select Confirm. Your default payment method will be changed to your selected card.
Can I make purchases with a card that is not registered as my default payment method?
Purchases related to annual subscriptions such as subscription upgrades and adding additional users will only be charged to the default payment method. Only the team owner would have access to the default payment method, and team leads and members will need to contact their team owner to make purchases related to the subscription.
Purchases related to Pigeonholes such as add-ons and Pigeonhole upgrades can be made using the both the default payment method or secondary payment methods. Team leads and members will be able to make these purchases using the secondary payment methods by themselves.
What Is the Refund Policy?
Unfortunately, we do not provide refunds. However, your one-time Pigeonhole has no expiry date—you can use it for your next event, even if it's one year from now, as long as you don’t set an event date.