- How to add BlueJeans Meeting videos to Pigeonhole Live?
- How will BlueJeans Meeting video look on Pigeonhole Live?
If you use BlueJeans Meeting or Rooms to run your virtual meetings, you can easily integrate it to Pigeonhole Live to create a seamless audience engagement experience for your attendees. This integration is only applicable for Q&A sessions and Regular sessions on Pigeonhole Live.
This feature is available for:
- All paid Pigeonholes
- Basic Pigeonholes (only during Beta phase from 13/03/2020 to 30/06/2020)
How to add BlueJeans Meetings to Pigeonhole Live?
1. Once you have set up your meeting, you will be provided with a Meeting URL (that looks like this: bluejeans.com/xxxxxxx) to invite your attendees to join the meeting. Copy this link.
On Pigeonhole Live:
1. On your event Pigeonhole, go to More Settings > Integrations.
2. Scroll to find BlueJeans and select Integrate.
3. Select the session you want to integrate BlueJeans to. Then, paste the BlueJeans Meeting link you've obtained when setting up earlier. Select Add Video.
Tip: Use Test Mode to check out how your integration looks on the Audience Web App, from the perspective of your audience.
4. You can ask your attendees and moderator to join the meeting straight from Pigeonhole Live.
5. Run your meeting on BlueJeans as per usual. Your audience will be able to view the meeting and submit and vote on questions on Pigeonhole Live within the same window.
If you have a designated moderator, he/she will be asked to enter the assigned Moderator Passcode when they access BlueJeans through Pigeonhole Live.
6. This integration supports participant codes if enabled by the meeting organiser on BlueJeans. If participant code is enabled, attendees will be asked to enter their participant code when they access the video on Pigeonhole Live.
Note: If you've enabled SSO for attendees or required your meeting or webinar attendees to sign in on Pigeonhole Live, the attendees' identities will be reflected on BlueJeans. If attendees are anonymous on Pigeonhole Live, they will remain anonymous on BlueJeans unless they choose to rename the assigned pseudonym in BlueJeans.
How will BlueJeans Meeting video look on Pigeonhole Live?
Due to the scaling limitations on BlueJeans video, we recommend that you use this integration on desktop only for an optimal experience.
Please note that this feature is on beta and is being actively worked on. We would love to hear your feedback on the feature as we continue to improve it. Drop a note to firstname.lastname@example.org.