- Enterprise (Meetings)
- Enterprise (Events)
- How to add Zoom Meeting to Pigeonhole Live?
- How will the Zoom video look on Pigeonhole Live?
- Which Zoom Meeting features are available across different browsers?
If you use Zoom Meeting for your virtual meetings or conferences, you can easily integrate it to Pigeonhole Live to have a seamless audience engagement experience. In this integration the Audience Web App will appear next to the video, allowing your attendees to participate in nested polls, leave comments, submit and vote on questions – all while having an uninterrupted view of the video. This integration is only applicable for Q&A and Regular sessions on Pigeonhole Live.
Note: This integration is available on desktop browsers only. We currently support Zoom SDK version 1.9.0.
* When using this integration, please ensure that you do not exceed the meeting capacity imposed by Zoom. If the meeting capacity is exceeded, additional attendees can still participate in Pigeonhole Live sessions but will not be able to view the meeting video.
Want to integrate Zoom Webinar to Pigeonhole Live? Learn more.
How to add Zoom Meeting to Pigeonhole Live?
1. Once you have set up your meeting on Zoom, you will be provided with a link (that looks like this: https://zoom.us/j/xxxxxxxxx) to invite your attendees to join the meeting. Copy this link.
On Pigeonhole Live:
1. On your Pigeonhole event, go to More Settings > Integrations.
2. Scroll to find Zoom and select Integrate.
3. Select the session you want to integrate Zoom to. Then, paste the Zoom Meeting link you've obtained when setting up earlier.
If you're running a hybrid meeting, you may leave the setting "Enable for attendees joining on mobile" disabled (default setting). When disabled, attendees who are joining virtually via desktop will be able to see the Zoom meeting video and the Audience Web App, while those joining from their mobile phones will only see the Audience Web App.
If you're running a fully virtual meeting and want attendees to be able to join the meeting via mobile phones, check the setting "Enable for attendees joining on mobile" to enable it. The meeting video will be available alongside the Audience Web App for attendees joining on mobile phones or desktop.
Then, select Add Video.
4. Send the Audience Web App link to your attendees to join the meeting via Pigeonhole Live.
5. Run your meeting on Zoom as per usual. Your audience will be able to view the meeting uninterrupted while submitting and voting on questions, adding comments, and answering nested polls.
Note: If you've enabled SSO for attendees or required your meeting attendees to sign in on Pigeonhole Live, the attendees' identities will be reflected on Zoom. If attendees are anonymous on Pigeonhole Live, they will remain anonymous on Zoom unless they choose to rename the assigned pseudonym in Zoom.
Learn how to enable Attendee SSO or Registrant Profiles on Pigeonhole Live.
Learn more about integrating Zoom Webinar to Pigeonhole Live
How will the Zoom Video look on Pigeonhole Live?
What features on Zoom Meeting are supported in this integration?
*This integration is not supported on mobile web browsers.
- Share video & screen
- Gallery view (on Google Chrome and Edge Chromium version only)
- Join computer audio
- Join audio by phone
- View shared video & screen
- Q&A & Polling
- In-meeting chat
- Breakout Rooms.
- Closed captioning
- Request remote control
- Use of host key to claim the meeting as a host when a meeting has no host
- Ability to reclaim host for joined use
- Ability to assign new hosts before leaving the meeting
- Ability to authenticate names for attendees starting and joining meetings from China
- New AES-GCM encryption and decryption audio support
Compatibility across different browsers
The available features across different browsers for this integration will be limited based on Zoom's browser compatibility (refer to the diagram below). For more information on this, visit here.
The Pigeonhole Live app has permission to access the following information in your Zoom Meetings. However, we do not access, store, or use any of the following meeting data.
Please note that this feature is in beta and is being actively worked on. We would love to hear your feedback on the feature as we continue to improve it. Drop a note to email@example.com.
For a fully integrated Zoom X Pigeonhole Live experience, check out the Pigeonhole Live app for Zoom.