- How to create Multiple Choice Polls in the Pigeonhole Live Webex App?
- How to edit a Multiple Choice Poll in the Pigeonhole Live Webex App?
How to create a Multiple Choice Poll from the Admin view?
1. Click on the +Add a poll button in the agenda page.
2. Select Multiple choice.
3. Enter a name for your poll. Eg. Feedback poll, opinion poll, meeting poll etc.
4. Click on + Add question to add a poll question. Enter your question in the text input box and add the answer options for the question where applicable. You can add up to 100 answer options per question.
5. Select the type of poll question you would like to add i.e. a text poll, numeric rating scale, draggable rating scale, or icon rating scale. Then, select how many votes you would like to allow per user for each question.
6. Click Save to finish creating your poll or Save & add another if you would like to create more poll questions. You can add a total of 5 questions per poll in the Pigeonhole Live app for Webex. If you would like to add more poll questions, please go to your Pigeonhole Live Workspace.
7. Once your poll is created it will appear in the list of sessions on the agenda page both on the admin view and attendee view. Attendees can access the poll by simply clicking on it.
How to edit a Multiple Choice Poll from the Admin view?
With the Edit button, you can easily make changes to:
- Poll name
- Poll questions
- Answer options
- Poll settings
There are two ways to edit a Multiple choice session.
1. In the Agenda page, click on the Edit button for the poll session you want to edit.
2. Alternatively, you can click directly on the poll session you want to edit.
3. Then, click on the Controls icon.
4. Under Session settings, click on the Edit button.
5. You can edit the Poll name, Poll questions and/or poll settings (when you scroll down) here.
Note: We recommend not to make any changes to the “Poll questions” once your meeting is live as existing poll responses will be permanently deleted if you edit or rearrange your poll questions. Any changes you make to the Poll settings during the meeting will only take effect on new responses submitted after the changes are saved.
6. If you choose to edit the Question and/or Answer options, a pop-up will appear for you to make your edits.
7. Once done, scroll down and click Save.
8. If you would like to add another question, click on Save and add another to fill in the details for the new question. Remember to click Save after.
9. Or in Step 5, you can scroll down and click Add question.
10. Save your edits by clicking Save poll.
11. A confirmation prompt will appear once you have successfully edited the poll.
12. If you decide not to make any edits, simply click Cancel.
13. A prompt will appear for you to confirm your decision. If you click Leave, any edits made will not be saved. If you choose to Stay on Page, you can continue editing the Multiple Choice poll.