- How to add videos hosted on IBM Watson Media to Pigeonhole Live?
If you host your live broadcasts on IBM Watson Media, you can easily add your live broadcast media to Pigeonhole Live to create a seamless audience engagement experience for your attendees. This integration is only applicable for Q&A, Chat, and Regular sessions.
How to add videos hosted on IBM Watson Media to Pigeonhole Live?
1. In your event Pigeonhole, go to More Settings > Integrations. Select Integrate on IBM Watson Media.
2. Select the session you want to add the video to using the dropdown menu. Paste the embed code that you’ve obtained from your IBM Watson Media Dashboard for the video and click Save.
3. To obtain the embed code for your video, please follow the instructions here.
Please note that you should only copy and paste the iFrame portion of your embed code (as shown below) into Pigeonhole Live.
<iframe width="100%" height="100%"
style="position:absolute; top:0; left: 0">
4. Go to Run your event to copy the Audience Web App link and share it with your attendees.
Your broadcast video will appear right next to the Audience Web App as shown below.