You can edit your surveys even after you have sent them out. Below are the types of changes you can make to your survey once it is live:
- Edit Survey name, description, end time
- Edit answer options
- Edit question
- Delete answer options
- Delete question
- Add question
- Add answer options
- Change survey question format from multiple choice to open text
- Edit question options such as making the question optional or setting the min/max no of options they the audience has to choose
Once you have made your edits and saved the survey, the changes will be applied instantly.
Limitations when editing a survey that already has responses:
- If you delete an answer option or question, any response data collected previously for that particular answer option or question will be permanently deleted.
- If you change the survey question format from multiple choice poll to open-text survey or vice versa, any response data collected previously for that particular question will be permanently deleted.
Note: Any changes made to the survey will not affect the survey URL, hence you will not need to redirect your audience to a new URL after the edits.
How to edit a Survey?
Pigeonhole> Agenda> Session. Click on the Edit button on the respective Live Survey session you wish to edit.
Under the Survey Questions section, click on the Edit button of the respective questions you wish to edit. Make the appropriate changes, and click Save.
Once you have edited all the information you wish to edit, click Save Survey.