If you run similar events regularly, you can save time by simply duplicating a Pigeonhole and customising the necessary details. When you duplicate a Pigeonhole, the following will be copied over from the selected Pigeonhole to the new Pigeonhole:
- All sessions
- Appearance settings
- Event settings
- Speaker profiles
- This feature is limited to Team Accounts with a valid contract.
- The duplication of Pigeonholes are also limited to your subscription tier (eg. You will not be able to duplicate a Captivate Pigeonhole for a Team Account with an Engage or Manage contract.)
To duplicate a Pigeonhole:
- Go to your Team Workspace and search for the Pigeonhole you wish to duplicate at the Search Bar.
- Once you have found the Pigeonhole, click on the vertical ellipsis on the bottom-right corner and select "Duplicate" in the drop-down menu.
- You will be brought to the Duplicate Pigeonhole page with all the details of the Pigeonhole filled in. Once you have customised the necessary details of the Pigeonhole, select “Duplicate”.
- You will then see the pop-up below. Select “View Agenda”.
- The Agenda page contains all the duplicated sessions in the Pigeonhole. You can customise each session or add new sessions as per your requirements.