How Quiz runs on Audience pace
- Audience Web App and Projector Panel are independent of each other, and are not synchronised.
- Participants decide how quickly they would like to answer each question, and can complete the quiz before results are shown. They can click 'next' to move to the next question on their own.
- The admin or presenter can reveal the correct answers at their own pace as well.
Steps and admin controls
1. Participants can click Begin and start answering questions at their own pace.
They can click Next to advance to the next question at any point in time during the quiz.
If participants complete the questions before correct answers have been revealed, they are not shown any score on the results page until the answers are revealed.
2. The admin or presenter can choose to reveal answers at their own timing.
When an admin or presenter clicks Reveal answer for each question, the correct answer is revealed on the Projector Panel and on the results page of the Audience Web App.
In this mode, participants will only know the correct answers after they have completed the quiz, and if they are on the scoring page.
|Prev||Show the previous question on both the Projector Panel and Audience Web App|
|Next||Show the next question on both the Projector Panel and Audience Web App|
The Admin Panel, Projector Panel, and Audience Web App are synchronised at all times during the Quiz.
The correct answer must be revealed before you can advance to the next question. Otherwise, a pop-up will remind you to do so.
3. When participants have completed the questions and all the answers have been revealed, scoring is shown at the end of the Quiz.
|Audience Web App||