Create a Twitter Wall to collect, curate, and display tweets about your event. It works with up to 3 hashtags and/or mentions, and displays using the Projector Panel.
You can create one Twitter Wall for each Pigeonhole.
- In your Pigeonhole, go to the Integrations page. Under Twitter Wall, click on "Integrate".
- Type in the hashtags and/or mentions you'd like to display (maximum 3).
- Click "Save" and it's done!
Now, public tweets from your chosen hashtags and/or users are automatically pulled to your Twitter Wall for live display.
- Your Twitter Wall only pulls new tweets from the time that it is created, and does not pull older tweets posted from before.
- Only tweets from public accounts can be pulled.
- There is a limit of 1000 tweets per Wall.
How to display the Twitter Wall
- Go to the Run page. Open the Projector Panel.
- Load the correct session by clicking on Twitter Wall.
- Any new tweets with your added hashtags or mentions will be displayed here.
For more control over the content shown, you can filter the tweets displayed on your Twitter Wall.