You can add Slideshare and Speaker Deck presentation slides to your Q&A or regular session so that your audience can refer to them from their own devices.
- You can add one SlideShare presentation per session.
- Both public and private presentations that are not password protected are supported.
- Go to the SlideShare page of the slides you want to add.
Supported slide settings
- Public slides
- Private slides that are not password protected, and allows anyone with the link to view
- Beneath the slide title, click on Share button.
- Under Embed, copy the whole text of HTML code.
In your Pigeonhole:
- Go to the Integrations page. Paste the HTML code into the embed code field of SlideShare Integration.
- Choose the session you'd like the slides added to, and click on "Add presentation". With this, your slides are successfully added to the session.
How do the slides look on the Audience Web App?
Use Test Mode to check out how your integration looks on the Audience Web App, from the perspective of your audience.