This article will walk you through the steps for setting up Attendee Single Sign-on (SSO) for Auth0. First, refer to this article to complete the initial steps of setting up SSO.
Once you've completed the necessary steps follow the instructions below to continue SSO configuration for Auth0.
1. Go to your Pigeonhole Live account. Click on your Profile > SSO Configuration.
2. Click on the Attendees tab and complete the two-step setup.
3. Configure Attributes on your IdP: Auth0
- Open Auth0, select Application, then select the SAML application which will be used in Pigeonhole Live.
- Open Add ons tab and open SAML2 Web App
- Fill the
- Update the Settings with the following mapping:
4. Fill in the fields with the details you previously obtained from Auth0 or upload the Metadata provided.
5. After you have completed the steps above, return to your Team Workspace.
By default, your Pigeonholes are not configured to require SSO for attendees. To turn on SSO for your attendees, go to Pigeonhole> More settings > Security, and enable SSO for Attendees. Then click Save.
When your event attendees enter your Event Passcode or scan your Event QR code, they will be brought to your Auth0 domain to be authenticated. Only after successful authentication will they be redirected to your Pigeonhole where they can start engaging.
Note: You can only make one sign-in option (SSO for attendees or Pre-created Attendees Profile) available at any one time. The other sign-in option will be disabled when either is selected.