- What is Themes?
- How to apply a theme to your Pigeonhole?
- How to apply Themes with Logo Branding?
- How to apply Themes if Custom Branding is currently applied?
What is Themes?
Themes to change the background of all Pigeonhole interfaces to suit your event or meeting. You can choose between nature sceneries, cityscapes and solid colours themes:
How to apply a theme to your Pigeonhole?
1. On your Pigeonhole, navigate to More Settings> Appearance> Themes and Branding.
2. You can click on the each theme to preview how it will look like on the Projector Panel.
3. Once you’re satisfied with the theme you have selected, click Save. The theme will be consistently applied across the Audience Web App, Projector Panel and Admin Panel.
How to apply Themes with Logo Branding?
If you are using a Business, Engage, Captivate, Enterprise (Meetings), or Enterprise (Events) Pigeonhole, you can apply Themes and Logo Branding concurrently on your Pigeonhole.
1. On your Pigeonhole, navigate to More Settings> Appearance> Themes and Branding. Simply upload your company logo from your desktop by clicking on the Upload Logo button, which can be found right below Themes.
How to apply Themes if Custom Branding is currently applied?
If Custom Branding is applied to your Pigeonhole, Themes will be turned off by default.
To activate Themes, you need to first turn off your Custom Branding.
On your Pigeonhole:
Navigate to More Settings > Appearance > Custom Branding.
Click on the drop-down menu, select None and then click Save.
Note: If a Custom Branding is centrally enforced for your Pigeonhole, you will not be able to turn it off. Please contact your Team Owner to make the necessary changes.
Once you have turned Custom Branding off, you can apply Themes to your Pigeonhole by following the instructions above (under "How to apply a Theme to your Pigeonhole?").