What is available on the Insights page?
The Insights page in your Pigeonhole contains data on participant count, responses submitted, Q&A Answer Ratings and participants' demographic information, organised into three tabs: Overview, Sessions, and Attendees.
Insights Overview page.
You can view Insights on your Workspace while your event is live and export Insights as PDF or Excel once the event has ended.
- The Insights page does not auto-refresh to reflect new updates. To get the most updated version of the Insights, refresh the page periodically.
What type of data is available under Overview?
1. The Overview tab gives you an overview of user activity on Pigeonhole throughout your event. You can view the total participant count for your Pigeonhole and the Online Participants Chart, which breaks down the number of users connected to your Pigeonhole at different time periods.
- The total participant count for your Pigeonhole is calculated as a new user sign-in on the Audience Web App or when a user enters an interactive Session.
- If a user uses multiple devices to sign-in, each device will increase the participant count by one. Multiple logins from the same device will be counted as one participant.
- Online Participants Chart is only available on paid Pigeonholes.
Online Participants Chart on Insights Overview page.
What type of data is available under Sessions?
1. Under Sessions, you will find the Overview Insights i.e. number of participants in each Session, number of Q&A questions, number of Poll votes and number of completed Surveys in your Pigeonhole as well as Engagement Insights i.e. the responses submitted in each interactive Session.
- Participant count for each Session is calculated when a user enters an interactive Session.
- If a user enters an interactive Session from multiple devices, each device will increase the total participant count of that Session by one.
- Multiple entry from the same device will be counted as one participant.
|Q&A questions||Total number of questions submitted by attendees across all Q&A interactive Sessions.|
|Poll votes||Total number of votes cast across all Poll interactive Sessions. This includes multiple votes within a Poll (when enabled).|
|Completed surveys||Total completed Survey responses, across all Survey interactive Sessions. There may be more partially complete responses, but those do not count to this number.|
Learn more about Overview Insights and Engagement Insights.
Insights Sessions page.
2. To view a detailed breakdown of the responses captured for each Session, click on the name of the Session. For Q&A Sessions, you will also find your Q&A Answer Ratings here.
What type of data is available under Attendees?
Under Attendees, you will find Attendee List which shows the list of users in your event Pigeonhole and the corresponding demographic information collected in their profile. To have access to this information, you need to enable this feature during setup.
Insights Attendees page.
Learn how to set up Attendee List for your Pigeonhole.
- Attendee List is only available for Pigeonholes on a Paid Plan.
Is Insights available during Test Mode?
Insights is not available during Test Mode as all responses submitted during Test Mode will be removed as soon as Test Mode is turned off.
How do I download Insights?
Click on Export all responses to download a zip file of PDF and Excel reports for all interactive Sessions in your Pigeonhole. You can also download the responses for a specific Session by clicking on the PDF and Excel button for the respective Session.
Learn more about downloadable PDF and Excel reports.
- Basic Pigeonholes can download the data in PDF only.
- Paid Pigeonholes can download both PDF and Excel reports.
Can I delete the data in Insights?
Users on a Pro, Business, Engage, Captivate, and Enterprise can permanently delete all responses from their Pigeonhole. Learn how to delete responses from your Pigeonhole.