- How to change your account password?
- How to reset your account password?
How to change your account password?
1. On your Workspace, click on the drop-down menu at the top-right hand corner of the page and select Account Settings.
2. Under Change Password you can update your password details.
For security purposes, your new password must fulfil the requirements of our password policy, i.e. it must:
- Be between 8 and 20 characters
- Contain at least one uppercase letter
- Contain at least one lowercase letter, and
- Contain at least one number
3. Click Save to save the changes you've made, or Cancel to discard the changes and restore your original password.
Note: You will not be able to change your password if Team SSO is enabled for your account.
How to reset your account password?
If you have forgotten your password and are unable to log in, you can reset your password via the email address associated with your account.
1. On your account login page, click on Forgot your password?.
2. Enter the email address that associated with your Pigeonhole Live account and click on Reset Password.
3. An email with instructions on how to reset your password will be sent to the address you have previously entered.
Note: If you do not receive this email, check your junk or spam folder.