Brand the Pigeonhole Live interface with your company’s corporate colours and logo to give your brand maximum exposure at your event. Custom Branding is applied across the Audience Web App, the Projector Panel, the Moderator Panel and the Admin Panel.
We offer two tiers of Custom Branding – Basic and Pro. This article covers the difference between the two and describes how you can get Custom Branding for an upcoming event.
Why use Custom Branding?
- Custom Branding gives your organisation and brand maximum visibility throughout your event
- It provides a consistent brand experience across different mobile devices and web browsers
- It is an effective way of featuring your sponsors
Basic vs. Pro Branding
With Basic Custom Branding, you can do the following:
- Replace the default Pigeonhole Live orange with your corporate colours.
- Replace the Pigeonhole Live logo with your brand’s logo. A “powered-by Pigeonhole Live” badge will be added to the interface.
In addition to the above, Pro Custom Branding includes the following options:
- Use an image instead of a plain-coloured background for the Projector Panel and Audience Web App.
- Add multiple logos to the interface, such as event sponsors and partners.
- Use a font of your choice (only applicable to publicly hosted webfonts and fonts available in Typekit or fonts.com).
Requesting for Custom Branding
Custom Branding is available as a Pigeonhole Add-on, and can thus be requested either at the point of purchase of a new Pigeonhole or after purchase. However, unlike additional days or Q&As, the Custom Branding Add-on requires approval from our Account Managers before it can be applied to your Pigeonhole. You will receive a response regarding your request within 2 days, and no payment needs to be made if your request is not approved.
Upon approval, we will require the following to complete the Custom Branding:
- Branding guidelines.
- Corporate colours.
- Logo(s), preferably in .ai or .eps format.
- In the case of Pro Custom Branding, any additional image assets.
As each Custom Branding is specially tailored for your brand, we require a lead time of 2 weeks (14 days) to complete it. We will work closely with you to ensure that the branding meets the needs of your event.
Note that we only support subdomain URLs, e.g. https://youreventname.pigeonhole.at for the customised URL