This article covers:
- How to create an Open-ended Poll in the Pigeonhole Live Webex App?
- How to edit an Open-ended Poll in the Pigeonhole Live Webex App?
How to create an Open-ended Poll from the Admin View?
1. Click on the + Add a session button in the agenda page.
2. Select Poll: Open-ended.
3. Enter a name and question for your session. Under Settings, you can check or uncheck any options.
4. Click Add Open-ended Poll to finish creating your poll.
5. A confirmation prompt will appear once you have successfully created the poll.
6. Once your poll is created it will appear in the list of sessions on the agenda page both on the Admin View and Attendee View. Attendees can access the poll by simply clicking on it.
How to edit an Open-ended Poll from the Admin View?
With the Edit button, you can easily make changes to:
- Poll name
- Poll question
- Poll settings
There are two ways to edit an Open-ended session.
1. In the Agenda page, click on the Edit button for the poll session you want to edit.
2. You can instantly edit the Poll name, Poll question and/or Poll settings here. Save any edits made by clicking the Save Open-ended Poll button.
3. Alternatively, you can click directly on the poll session you want to edit.
4. Then, click on the Controls icon.
5. Under Session settings, click on the Edit button.
6. You can then edit the Poll name, Poll question and/or Poll settings here.
Note: Any changes you make to the Poll settings during the meeting will only take effect on new responses submitted after the changes are saved.
7. Save your edits by clicking Save Open-ended Poll.
8. A confirmation prompt will appear once you have successfully edited the poll.
9. If you decide not to make any edits, simply click Cancel.
10. A prompt will appear for you to confirm your decision. If you click Leave, any edits made will not be saved. If you choose to Stay on Page, you can continue editing the Open-ended Poll.